Running in memory of late dad Jim Tuite...
TUDOR Grange Academy are celebrating after being crowned national table tennis champions in Hinckley.
MORE than 160 guests enjoyed a pie and mash dinner with former England cricketer and TV personality Phil ‘Tuffers’ Tufnell at Solihull’s St Johns Hotel.
SOLIHULL Moors are in danger of being dragged into the National League relegation scrap after tasting falling to a third consecutive defeat at home to Torquay United.
HAMPTON-in-Arden ladies are preparing for one of the biggest games of their lives when they take on Edgbaston in their final game of the season this Saturday.
SEVEN more suspected bike menaces have been arrested from their homes during raids morning – as West Midlands Police underlines its commitment to tackle lawless road rallies.
A GROUP of former Solihull School students are set to scale Mount Snowdon to raise money for charity in memory of a former classmate.
SOLIHULL Barons concluded their regular league season with a 6-4 home defeat against last season’s double winners Blackburn Hawks.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Torquay United.
SOLIHULL Blossomfield made a welcome return to winning ways after beating North Staffordshire Ladies 2-0 to move up to second place in the Midlands Division Two table.
Highgate have goalkeeper Brendon Bunn to thank after goalless stalemate against Loughborough UniversitySolihull Observer 28 Mar
GOALKEEPER Brendon Bunn was the hero for Highgate as he produced a string of outstanding saves to earn his side a point following a goalless stalemate at home to Loughborough University.
THE ARDEN Cross Consortium - comprising landowners Birmingham City Council, Packington Estate, Coleshill Estate and Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council - has appointed Gowling WLG as legal advisers...
AS THE spring flowers start to poke their heads above the parapet Knowle and Dorridge Lions are calling upon Silhillians to get out their running shoes and get in training for the Knowle Fun Run.
SOLIHULL Moors boss Liam McDonald has described Saturday's 4-2 defeat at home to Barrow in the National League as a 'reality check'.
Emergency Services were called to reports of a car which had left the carriageway, shortly after 2.30PM this afternoon (27/03), on the southbound carriageway of the M42 between Junctions 8 and 7a.
THERE will be plenty of fun and frolics at Touchwood this weekend when Fizzogs Dancing Grannies return to entertain shoppers with their impressive dance routines.
SIX goals in the second period saw Olton & West Warwickshire thump Exe 6-1 at Grange Road as they finished the 2016/17 season in third place in the Investec Conference West.
THE SEASON ended in disappointment for Yardley as they tasted another defeat, this time on the road at Newton on Saturday in the West Midlands League Division One.
A CHELMSLEY Wood man who met a 14-year-old girl through Facebook and twice had sex with her, knowing she was under-age, has escaped jail.
FASTAID - Community First Responder Scheme for Birmingham and Solihull - needs the help of the people it helps protect - you.
MARISA Ewers scored the only goal of the game as Birmingham City Ladies knocked out holders Arsenal and booked their place in the semi-final of the Women's FA Cup.
GP killed himself hours after discovering he was under investigation for historical sexual offences against female patientsSolihull Observer 26 Mar
GP killed himself hours after discovering he was under investigation for historical sexual offences against female patients...
MOST people embark on a luxury cruise or dream holiday when they retire from work.
Mums and daughters called to unite against cancer this Mother’s Day (March 26) and enter Cancer Research UK’s Race for LifeSolihull Observer 25 Mar
SOLIHULL mums and daughters are being urged to unite and join the fight against cancer this Mother's Day (March 26) by entering Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life.
Men jailed after borough homes burgled...
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Barrow.
FRIENDS and family gathered to celebrate the 90th birthday of a 'quite remarkable' but humble music man.
CREATIVE youngsters are being invited to have a go at a new skill by Solihull's Embroiderers Guild.
SOLIHULL Symphony Orchestra’s annual Rising Stars concert is set to take centre stage at Shirley Methodist Church this weekend.
Any dogs seen roaming off a lead in the field will be shot - says farmer...
More Solihull news
- Brexit latest: Francois Hollande tells Theresa May that talks on EU-UK relations must wait
- Brexit Secretary David Davis admits deal with 'exact same benefits' is not a promise
- Landlord who banned 'coloured' people 'because of curry smell' insists he's not racist and is happy to rent to 'negroes'
- UK denies woman visa to attend Green Party conference because she's single
- Brexit: European Parliament group leader says 'I don't care any more' about UK interests after Article 50 triggered
- Brexit will see 1,000 new laws passed into British law with no parliamentary scrutiny
- People who send revenge porn to victims' family to face toughest sentences
- Children with special needs are being turned away from 'underfunded' state schools, councils report
- Brexit: Theresa May's Article 50 launch trashed after top EU politicians reject key demands
- Helicopter carrying five people goes missing over Irish Sea
- The protest of Belarus' 'social parasites'
- Subscribe to our new podcast, Al Jazeera Out Loud
- The Gambia's missing sons and daughters
- India's Ladycops
- Arab Americans lead the charge for US civil liberties
- Ivanka Trump to become US president adviser
- Infographic: What is land day?
- Israel holds anti-BDS summit at United Nations
- Al Jazeera Investigations Reporters
- Hong Kong pro-democracy activists appear in court
- Arab Summit: 'Arabs lost confidence in their leaders'
- Turkey ends 'Euphrates Shield' operation in Syria
- Trump's Russia mess: Five things to know
- US Senate committee to question 20 in Russia probe
- Suicide truck bomber kills 17 in Baghdad